So I was thinking today.. while being incredibly bored during training what I could be doing in 2 years… along with the fact that I’ll be moving to a new office on Monday (huzzah!) and have new office mates. It’s crazy, this is a move 5 minutes away from my current office and yet it feels a lot bigger than me moving 3 hours away from College station and 5 hours away from home. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I’m going to be next to my boss… Fun!
2 years is an odd number to think about.. but it’s about as long as a phone contract so here we go:
- minds are made to learn and grow and sometimes that means ideas change and so do circumstances
- the value of having money, and lack thereof (and what you should do with what you have and don’t have)
- the idea between having friends and being friends, when you are having a tough time and these random people show up to spend time with you and cheer you up
- the pursuit of happiness is a book full of chapters and scenes that do not always involve the same characters
- you will be happier for the chances you’ve taken and failed than the chances you didn’t take, it feels a little like an anchor, weighing you down and eating you from the inside out
- flirtationships are incredibly fun
Also.. I went shopping and ended up with a bunch of decor for my apt… cleaning up this weekend~ No NOLA, sadly, but I guess I shall have fun anyhow.
I’ll take care of you, when your world bends, when the buildings break and I’ll find you straight lines that hold you steady.
Because you’ll need to take care of me, when my world does the same.
So NOLA for this weekend has become some kind of Schrodinger type thing and it’s kind of funny haha!
On one hand, the guy planning doesn’t want to go with just three people because he thinks he’ll end up being some awkward third wheel between me and this other guy. Then again, I might end up being the awkward third wheel between the two of them LOL.
On the other hand, there’s a girl who wanted to come but if she went I swear to god I will lock myself in my apartment because I can’t be in the same car with her for five hours while she talks about her life in one-ups and one-downs.
I don’t know lol. I’m not too worried about it because I’m still going through my no-boys phase, but man, them dimples. :T I dunno, I’m not too worried about it. I think I will still have a relaxing weekend either way~
In another note, NOTE 4, WTF?! Come on, guys, you had the perfect chance to knock Apple down and man, you gotta go and do the Gapgate, good job. -_- It better not be that way when I get my phone. It could have been perfect! 30,000 units sold out, bring out some more, you could easily just go out with the best phablet. Blahhhh!
Anyway, I have training tomorrow so I could come in late but I still have to VPN into work so, yea… goodnight~